Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange in California. With my wonderful partner JP and the happy-go lucky father Henry. The majority of people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung, where I record my personal life: highs, lows, and all in between. I arrived in America with my family and brothers at the age of one and a half years older. I wouldn't be now sharing my story to you, if not because my parents are devoted to dedication and hard work. Given the chance to live an improved life I wanted to try my best to please them. I determined to achieve my goals. I had a plan to study in order to finish my studies and secure an employment that was good. And then I wanted to have a family and a wife. The lifestyle I had planned for me wasn't what it turned out. The money and the status of my position didn't make me feel happy. I believed that I wasted my life for a paycheck. While I moved toward a new direction in my life, I realized the importance of personal training and that's my passion. I'm a sucker for exercise, enjoy being in the company of people and am eager to help them. The business I started in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its seventh anniversary this year. Few Asian women have a job in the world of fashion. I strive to be a positive influencer within the business to offer the best coaching and guidance to help people to live a more healthy and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their individual goals and needs. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their goals and achieve whatever they would like to in life. When my work was taking off, I suffered one of the biggest losses in my life to date- the passing of my mom. In Heaven she rests now following an eight-year fight against Scleroderma. But I still carry her with me and think about her each day. There is a lot we can learn from the world, even if we might not be able to see it now. My mother's unexpected death that shaped me for the better. It was a true blessing. I was given a second chance to live my the next stage of my life. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. It was her time to start a new chapter in her life which gave me another chance to live a fulfilling and happy life. At the age of 30 I am awestruck by the feeling that I am alive and living. I don't feel as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. The purpose of telling my story is to let you know that, you are not the only one. I would like you to be aware that love exists and that therapy is regular. Your health is truly your greatest asset. My prayer is that you live your the life you want to live and have your end is without regrets because that's all that we have to be confident about for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gina

April Love Geary and April Jones